Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why Did I Pack This?

This was the first time working with Suzanna and she was so awesome.  She needed this travel blog book done as a gift by a tight deadline and we were able to accommodate her schedule because she was quick in getting us everything we needed and was prompt in her replies and proofing, making it possible to get this book done and to print within a short time.  She wrote me a sweet note once the book arrived too ...

"I received the book Friday. It looks so good I could cry! Thank you for doing such an amazing job so quickly. I am beyond happy with the result. I will definitely keep you in mind for future projects! (I now feel inspired to organize the rest of my life photos...you will probably be hearing form me again soon!)"


I thought it would be fun to create this cover using a stockphoto of an old suitcase and then put her photos inside and personalize the outside.  We used old maps to decorate the background of the cover and pages.

No comments: