Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Hot Air Balloon Ride - by Emily Hurst

Emily contacted me to put into print some stories told to her by her grandmother about some curtains and their adventures. This is the first in the series, Illustrated by our resident artist, Autumn. When we first read the story we were confused how to bring it to life but Autumn did an amazing job once again in giving the curtains some real character. Emily really wanted to stay true to the homage to her grandmother and has even placed a nice dedication page to her at the beginning. What a wonderful client, we can't wait to do it again!


2 comments:

chow and chatter said...

looks great thanks for visiting my blog your very local to me I am in Winston

I am going to make a recipe iPhone app

Rebecca

Platte Productions Publishing said...

Wow that is awesome, good luck with everything! Thank you for stopping by too.