Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

"I Hate This Book!"

"I Hate This Book!" is the brain child of Sue Jester and not only did she write a brilliantly funny book that kids and parents alike will love to hate, she also is responsible for the whimsical illustrations that will be sure to make the kids pick it over and over again!

I was happy to get her permission to post the cover and I wish I could show you a peek inside but this book is on it's way to the big time! Sue isn't pulling any punches on this one - she is serious about her dreams of becoming an author and illustrator and will be shopping this around to some publishing houses. Good Luck Sue... I know you will be a great success and it was a pleasure to work with you on this project, can't wait for the next one!

Copyright © Sue Jester 2009


No comments: